Giant Poo Mistaken For Chocolate Egg at Easter Hunt

By on March 25, 2016
Easter Eggs, more than meets the (brown) eye

The Bendigo Fair’s Easter Egg Hunt has been permanently shut down after a piece of poo was mistaken for a chocolate egg. Parents Rita and Jack McDonald from Kangaroo Flat are planning to take legal action after their 8 year old son Joey accidentally came across the discovery. “It was just sitting there without any foil, how were we supposed to know”? said Mr McDonald. The poo measures 30cm in circumference.

Joey was rushed to Bendigo Base Hospital emergency department and doctors are pumping his stomach. Little Joey is expected to make a full recovery. While pumping his stomach, Doctors also found 5 20c pieces, Pokemon collector card and an iPod shuffle. When confronted with the discovery, Mr McDonald said “This explains the illegal downloads.”

Police are searching CCTV footage for the perpetrator.

All items on this website are fictitious. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental or is intended purely as a satire, parody or spoof.

About Mike Elliott

Sharknado Survivor • Musician • Richmond Tigers tragic • Simpsons fanatic • Muppets fan • I love Bendigo • No, I don't wanna build a snowman

Leave a Reply and win at life

%d bloggers like this: