The Prince Philip Driving School has opened its doors to Bendigo today.
Driving Co-ordinator Barry Datsun said, “The school will prepare young drivers for driving in Bendigo and teach proper behaviour on the roads.”
The school will show you important skills such as:
- Flipping your car for fun
- Not wearing a seat belt as you’re Superman
- 10 things that can be used as the ‘Jesus handle’
- Indicating: It’s only an option
- 5 songs guaranteed to get you the girl you’re driving past
- Overturning convictions and cars
- Is he waving me in or flipping the bird?
- How to stereotype drivers without sounding racist
- The cyclist: Cars best friend
- Cheat your eye test
“Hurry and book now. Bookings are limited just like Bendigo’s road knowledge,” said Mr Datsun.