The first season of The Real Housewives Of Strathfieldsaye began filming today. It focuses on the personal and professional lives of several women residing in and around Strathfieldsaye.
The new cast includes:
- Felesity Harkwise: A former child star who once auditioned to be on Ready Steady Cook.
- Sheridan Plumridge: Husband used to play football in the Bendigo Football League but retired with a groin injury that has never properly healed properly.
- Alize Crabs: A professional water taster. Her partner is a plastic surgeon.
- Kiranda Shrubs: Works casual at a local pub. Enjoy’s making hats for cats.
- Camile Kelsay: Two-time burnout champion. Husband is a real estate agent.
- Rachael Frankston: Works in a mobile salon. Won Miss Bendigo at the Bendigo Cup 5 times.
The best thing about The Real Housewives Of Strathfieldsaye is that it takes place in Strathfieldsaye. If Strathfieldsaye was a person it would be a Hemsworth.
Last year Strathfieldsaye was voted Bendigo’s most elegant city. Just this week it lost that title to Huntly after the Huntly Hotel opened its doors.
Producers promise that the TV show will be unabashedly manufactured.
Real Housewives of Strathfieldsaye will air in late 2019.