Groovin The Moo Festivalgoer Overdoses on Good Vibes, Taken to Hospital

In a shocking turn of events, a Groovin The Moo festivalgoer was rushed to the hospital after overdosing on good vibes. Witnesses say the man, who had been dancing and smiling uncontrollably for hours, suddenly collapsed in a fit of euphoria.
 
“We had to pump Chad full of bad vibes such as just to get him to stabilize,” said one nurse. “It was touch-and-go for a while there.” The man is said to be recovering slowly, but his doctors warn that he may never be able to attend a music festival again.

The incident has raised concerns about the safety of music festivals and the potential dangers of excessive happiness. “We urge festivalgoers to take breaks and pace themselves when it comes to good vibes,” said a local medic. “We don’t want anyone else to end up like Chad.”

The festival organisers have issued a statement expressing their condolences to Chad and his family. “We take the safety and well-being of our patrons very seriously,” the statement read. “We will review our policies and procedures to ensure that nothing like this happens again.”

Meanwhile, Chad remains stable at Bendigo Health, surrounded by family and friends sending him positive vibes and good thoughts. “He’s a fighter,” said his girlfriend, Tiphanny. “I know he’ll pull through this and be back to dancing and spreading good vibes in no time.”

The Bendigo Standard
Are you sure want to unlock this post?
Unlock left : 0
Are you sure want to cancel subscription?