Married At First Sight Fans Ineligible To Vote In Next Council Election

Almost 80% of Bendigonians will be ineligible to vote in the next council election because they are fans of Married At First Sight.

In the latest survey conducted by The Bendigo Standard, 79% of Bendigo can name at least three tragics from Married At First Sight but could not name at least two Bendigo Councillors. In comparison, the remaining 21% would instead prefer to get a colonoscopy rather than sit through a single episode. This includes staff from The Bendigo Standard.

A spokesperson for the Bendigo Council said: “It’s all about priorities. If we can’t trust their taste in TV shows that are proverbial dumpster fires, how can we trust their judgement when doing something important like voting in local elections?”

“That’s like the Swedish Chef from The Muppets judging Masterchef or the Kardashians opening a library,” she said.

The Bendigo Standard
Are you sure want to unlock this post?
Unlock left : 0
Are you sure want to cancel subscription?