Mask Horror! Eaglehawk Woman Sets Own Face On Fire Lighting A Durry

An Eaglehawk woman is in hospital after an unfortunate smoking accident.

The woman who was waiting for the bus at the time lit her morning cigarette. The small flame instantly engulfed her mask.

Passerbyers were able to quickly extinguish the face fire by using water from the nearby public toilet.

She was rushed to hospital with 2nd-degree burns and is expected to make a full recovery

As a result, the AFL will dedicate a round to the Eaglehawkian.

Related articles